Apply Now | Bear Creek Apartments
What You Need
You must be a currently enrolled CU Boulder student and be:
18 years of age at time of move-in, be in sophomore or higher standing and meet one of the following criteria:
- Be an undergraduate students with a minimum of six (6) credits per semester for at least two semesters O
Have the following ready before beginning the application process:
- Your Identikey login
- Credit or debit card information for payment
- $300 deposit
- Emergency contact information
- Mutual roommate requests (if applicable)
- The full legal names (as registered with the university) of the roommates
- If you are applying with roommates, apply on the same day, preferably at or near the same time
- You and your roommates will need to accept each other's requests for the request to be confirmed
- If you are a student with disabilities, find additional information at the Request for Housing Accommodations Information page.
For the spring and summer assignments will be made based on deposit paid time and date. Please make sure to apply as early as possible to increase your chances of receiving your preferred apartment type.
For the fall you will be able to choose and assign yourself to any open space that you would like. If you know the roommate(s) that you would like to live with, then we recommend that you all apply at the same time and communicate with each other about the apartment that you assign yourself to.
Application and Additional Information
All applications are done through the housing application portal and you can either go directly to the application portal by clicking on the apply button, or learn additional information for the different terms we offer by clicking on the buttons below.