Fall Application | Bear Creek Apartments
We have some availability for the Academic Year 2019/20 - please check for openings on the Room Selection Page of your application or by calling the Bear Creek office on a regular basis!
Academic Year 2020-2021 Application
When will the application open?
If you are a current residents that wants to
- Stay in your current space you will be able to apply and assign yourself from 1/21/2020 9:00am to 1/23/2020 12:00pm
- Switch rooms you will be able to apply and assign yourself from 1/24/2020 9:00am to 1/27/2020 12:00pm
For new applicants, or current residents that have not taken advantage of the priority assignment period, the application will open on 1/29/2020 9:00am and the deposit will be $300.
- Students will have from 1/29/2020 through 2/12/2020 to apply to be considered for a random selection.
- Students will receive notification by 2/17/2020 of their status.
- 2/18 - 3/3/2020: Students who were selected for the random selection can go back into the application portal and assign themselves to a space
- Starting 3/4/2020: Application will be open to everyone for self-assignment pending availability
When is the move-in?
The move-in date will August 15th 2020. Please note that your contract, and therefore your charges, will start as of the official move-in day, even if you decide to move in a few days later. You will have to move-in no later than 9:00am on the first day of classes.
What different contract options do you offer?
- Academic Year 2020/2021 (Move-in: 8/15/2020 - Move-out: 5/7/2021)
- Academic Year and Summer 2020/2021 (Move-in: 8/15/2020 - Move-out: TBD)
How can I find roommates?
You will be able to search for roommates that applied for the 2020/2021 contract in the application portal. Please make sure that you confirm the roommates that you want to live with.
If you do not have specific roommates in mind, you will be able to find roommates based on your lifestyle and apartment type preferences. You will be able to communicate with each other before confirming the request.
How do assignments work?
For the 2019/2020 application you will be able to choose and assign yourself to any open space that you would like. If you know the roommate(s) that you would like to live with, then we recommend that you all apply at the same time and communicate with each other about the apartment that you assign yourself to.
If you choose to live in a mixed gender (Co-ed) apartment, then please only apply for this option, if you have enough roommates to fill an entire apartment. You will not be able to assign yourself, if you choose this option! We will only be able to assign you, if you have enough confirmed roommates to fill an entire apartment and if we have an entire apartment available.
In case you run into any problems, or have any questions, please either come by the office, call 303-735-2275 or email BearCreekApartments@Colorado.edu.
What is the availability?
Please inquire about fall 2019 availability by either checking the applciation portal or by calling the Bear Creek office at 303-735-2275. The application can be accessed at http://hdsapps.colorado.edu/starrezportal or by clicking the Apply button below.
If you see an available space on the Room Selection Page, you will be able to reserve it at that time. When you are looking at an available room, you will be able to peruse the roommate profiles of all applicants in that apartment prior to making your choice.
You can also inquire about the availability before and after applying by calling the Bear Creek office at 303-735-2275.