Skip to main content

Emergency & After Hours | Bear Creek Apartments

When the office isn't open, who do I call?

If you have a water leak, lock out, or problem after hours that you cannot resolve by yourself, contact the on-call community support staff (CSS) for your building.

  • A Building: 720‐254‐7094
  • B Building: 720‐254‐7196
  • University of Colorado Police Department: 303‐492‐6666

Medical, health/safety emergencies

  • Call 911 to get help first
  • Then call the Bear Creek staff