When Is Rent Due?
- First of every month, no exceptions! Even if the office is closed, you are on vacation or holiday, rent still needs to be paid on the first of every month.
What Forms of Payment Can I Use to Pay My Rent?
- Rent can be paid via check, online, travelers check or money order
- Check, Travelers Check or Money Orders
- Include your student ID number. We need to match your payment to your account
- Make checks payable to the University of Colorado Boulder
- Bursar's Upload
- We offer the option of paying your Bear Creek charges through your Bursar's account
- If you choose this option, you will make payments directly to the Bursar's Office (not Bear Creek.)
- For additional information go to the Bursar's Transfer Information page
- You can request a Bursar's Transfer by going to the Bursar's Transfer Request page
- Cash is NOT accepted. Please do not mail cash or put cash in the rent deposit box
Where Can I Pay My Rent?
- Rent deposit box located outside the Bear Creek main office
- If you are not paying via the rent deposit box, you may mail checks, or money orders to the following address:
Housing & Dining Services
Budget, Finance & Occupancy Management
Center for Community, Room S300
Boulder, CO 80309-0154