After hours | Bear Creek Apartments
What are the duty phones and what are they used for?
When the office closes, at least one staff is on call. A staff member respond to your call within 15 minutes (30 minutes on holidays and over vacations).
The duty phone numbers are:
- Building A (apartment numbers that begin with "1"): 720-254-7094
- Building B (apartment numbers that begin with "2"): 720-254-7196
Call the duty phone if:
- you are locked out of your apartment
- you have a maintenance emergency (such as a water leak or if your heat isn't working)
- to report a noise complaint
Do not call the duty phones to pick up a package, get a temporary parking permit or anything else that can wait until the office reopens. For security purposes, staff members cannot release any personal information to callers such as phone or apartment numbers.
If you are in a life-threatening emergency, do NOT call the duty phone; call 911!
Does Bear Creek have 24/7 emergency staff?
- Community support staff members (also known as CSS') carrying the after- hours duty phone
- Emergency maintenance
- Emergency environmental services
What happens if I lock myself out of my apartment?
During regular office hours, the front office staff can check out temporary keys. You have unlimited office hours lockouts.
After hours, call the duty phones. The staff will be able to unlock your apartment door for you, no matter the hour.