Keys | Bear Creek Apartments

What happens if I lose my Buff OneCard?

  • The office can make you a temporary card to access both your apartment and Bear Creek. Due to security concerns, the card will only be valid for up to three days from the date of creation. The temporary card can be renewed once at the end of the three days. If you have not found your Buff OneCard at the end of the 10 days, you will need to purchase a new one from the Campus Card Office, located in Center for Community. Replacement Buff OneCards are $30.